1. We believe in one God….The Son and the Holy Spirit. I John 5:7
2. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived, died, buried, and resurrected. He ascended into Heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true Man. Mathew 1:23 and Mark 16:19
3. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and is our rule of faith and practice. II Timothy 3:16.
4. We believe that all are born sinners, the Holy Spirit convict of sin. The Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by the shedding of His precious blood on the cross as the atonement for sin; and those who repent of their sins and personally accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior receive forgiveness of sin and life everlasting. Romans 3:10, I John 1:7, and Revelation 5:9.
5. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance; that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are valid and operative today, and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a Christian’s life. Acts 2:4 and I Corinthians 12.
6. We believe that the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our Spirit, Soul and Body. Isaiah 53:5 and I Peter 2:24.
7. We believe that we should obey Jesus’ command to preach the gospel to all the world. Mathew 28:19.
8. We believe as becoming good soldiers, there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female; for God is no respecter of persons. Galatians 3:28.
9. We believe in and look for the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. I Thessalonians 4:16-19
10. We believe that the Bible is correct (Proverbs 29:18). “Where there is no Vision, the people perish”. Therefore, we earnestly consolidate our efforts in carrying out the wonderful vision that the Holy Spirit has given to Liberty Temple Full Gospel Church.